To arrange an IT Recycling collection, fill in the contact form below.
IT COLLECTION FORM
(*Qualifying items are: Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Switches, Routers, Tablets, IP phones and Apple Mac Books).
- Free IT Collection Service – We are pleased to offer a free collection service for any size organisation. If you have 25 or more qualifying* items and your collection is within 50 miles of Green Machine headquarters (SN8 2XB), you may qualify for a free collection.
- Less than 25 qualifying* items – £100 + VAT (£120)
- Over 50 miles away (per 50-mile radius) – £50 + VAT (£60)
- CRT Monitors – £25 + VAT (£30) each
- Photocopiers/Industrial Printers – £100 + VAT (£120) each
- Server Racks – £50 + VAT (£60) each
- Interactive Whiteboards – £50 + VAT (£60) each
- Office decommissions and clearances – Call to discuss options
We work with government organisations and large blue chip companies that trust us to destroy their data correctly and effectively. We are registered with the information commissions office, and our data destruction process falls in line with GDPR legislation. We hold certification with the Environment Agency and Microsoft, and we have accreditation with ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Services.
Your data is safe. All the IT equipment we collect is audited, data wiped, repaired and refurbished to a high standard in line with Microsoft Guidelines.