“We recycle your old tech, destroying your old data and making your company greener.”
Most businesses have old tech lying around and are worried about the data it may contain. We have a process that takes away your old tech and destroys the data in an ethically and environmentally friendly way. We recycle your old tech, destroying your old data and making your company greener.
IT Recycling Process
We collect IT equipment from sites across the UK. We will come to your site or office premises, collect all your unwanted IT equipment, conduct a full audit of everything collected, We then complete a comprehensive data wipe / destroy all data,
Secure Data Destruction Our premises are alarmed and protected by 24/7 CCTV and all areas are monitored. Data is locked in secure containers inside the building. All items are documented and audited upon collection, copies of which are sent to the customer. All data is securely destroyed onsite, this is done in our specialist data centre and we use a 2 stage process with a 100% pass process. We also provide certification of data destruction when requested. Any data failures are physically destroyed on site using data punching and crushing machines, these parts are then dismantled and sent for metal refinement.
Carbon Footprint Reduction We reduce the carbon footprint of all of our customers, because we refuse the equipment and increase the lifespan on the tech we collect. As an example for every laptop we reuse and recycle, we are saving the planet 150KG of CO 2 emissions.
Audit Trail Upon collection completion, you will receive a Duty of Care Waste Transfer Note (DOC) – when the collection is performed. Within 7 days you should also receive an Asset Inventory Sheet (AIS) listing all the items we collected from you, and if requested within 28 days you should receive a Certificate of Data Destruction (COD) for all your goods containing data. We are proud of our recycling services and provide our services to a wide range of customers:
- Small and medium sized companies
- Large companies / corporations
- Schools, colleges, universities
- Government & public sector organisation
- Standard Collection – £99.00 + VAT – (£119.98) – Audited Asset Sheet / Data Destruction Certificate
- Free IT Collection Service (Schools or Charities Only)
- Free IT Collection Service – 15+ Qualifying Items within a 50 mile radius of SN8 2XB* – Audited Asset Sheet Only
- Site Decommission / Other – Call to discuss your best option. – Telephone Recycling team: 01672 520133
This list outlines the type of items we collect.
- PCs And Apple Mac Desktops
- Laptops And Apple Mac Books
- Mobile Phones And Tablets
- Computer Monitors, Screens
- CRT Monitors (£25 Recycling Charge + VAT)
- Storage Equipment
- Routers, Switches & Networking Equipment
- Printers, Fax Machines & Scanners
- Photocopiers (£50 Recycling Charge + VAT)
- IP Telephone Systems
- Server Racks (£25 Recycling Charge + VAT)
- Interactive Whiteboards (£25 Recycling Charge + VAT)
- UPS Batteries
- Cables, Plugs, Data Cable
Please note this list is not exclusive and we will collect other items as well, if unsure please ask.
Free IT Collection Service – We are pleased to arrange collections FREE of charge for a minimum of 15+ qualifying items within a 50 mile radius – this is just to make the job economically viable for us. *Qualifying items are: Netbooks, Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Switches, Routers, Tablets, IP Phones, Apple Mac Books. We perform regular collections cross the whole of England and Wales.
View this post on Instagram
IT Decommissioning and Removal services As and when required, we will support you with your office moves and removal of equipment from site, including disconnecting and dismantling all tech, even recycling old furniture and rubbish as well. Examples include: removing a complete computer suite from offices including desks and chairs, decommissioning a server room. Please note this is normally a chargeable service for one of our recycling technicians on an hourly rate or per job if agreed before commencement of works, further information can be requested through our contact page or by calling our main offices.